Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

SO... where to begin.

Paid $400 for a package that boasted an hour plus in an exotic car touring Quebec backroads. This was Nov. 2015, for summer 2016. When it comes time to collect on the service the website is down and phones are disconnected.

So no out $400 dollars American Express refuses to move because it exceeds 90 days and they require a proof of payment from the company, but they are my proof of payment.

I mean they gladly gave my money under my authorization to the company and then they gladly retrieved it from me. SO i am lost both AMEX and G1Tour have scammed me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at G1 Tour. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $403 and wants G1 Tour to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and g1 tour fraud scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by G1 Tour and g1 tour customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments