Call your credit card company and file for a reversal of charges for services not rendered. This is the only way you will get your money back.

You will need to provide explanation via email make sure to provide as much info such as dates, phone calls, names. This worked for me and will work for others. The credit card company's now have a way to protect consumers of scams via this method. I know it sucks, time consuming, iv'e been throught it!

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I had spent 700$ in extras (car, track, more time, pictures, video). I got suckered into it all!

But once they make promises that they do not fulfill, that's when you pull the plug and call your credit card company they will help you. However my wife lost out on 129$ for the gift card that she bought me for xmas ( on her debit card not a credit card ).

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $700. This person is overall dissatisfied with G1 Tour. The most disappointing about other product at G1 Tour was g1 tour fraud scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about G1 Tour.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare G1 Tour to other companies on our site.

Comments