Orford, Quebec

My mentally handicapped son responded to a Facebook offer informing him that he won a free lap with G1 Tour. He was then contacted and the salesperson conned him into spending $350 for 4 extra laps.

We have been trying to get reimbursed as my son although he does have a driver's license would not be able to drive those vehicle. A company sales person who we first contacted by the name of Laurence was very impolite and in fact verbally aggressive. On another call we spoke with Claude Francoeur who was more polite but has refused any reimbursement.

The Bureau of Consumer Protection has been notified and after hearing our story have agreed that G1 Tour has wrongfully taken advantage of my son. We are undertaking legal action in small claims court.

Reason of review: Convinced my handicapped son to pay money for their product when he is clearly unable to use this product. .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 25, 2014.

Comments

Please let me know your situation. G1 Tour took advantage of my 70 year old mother in law.

When trying to book her laps in Ontario, she found out that they didn't have any tracks in Ontario anymore. When she asked for a full refund.

She was refused. I am in the process of filing claim and would love to hear how you are doing with that?