This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. If you call , they will try to sell you.

They will not let you buy only the basic package. I had to beg the customer service agent to sell me just the basic package. The sales person literately told me the hang up if i was not going to buy more laps!! Sales tactics are not ethical!

I finally got the basic package. I drove from Ottawa to Montreal , then got a call 20 minutes before my race - it was canceled . Then I had to re- book the race. They did not add the new booking in the system, and I had to change the date again!

The race that I re-booked was canceled! Now they are telling me I have to wait until next year. I asked for a refund and was refused. I think I was robbed.

They will not remember either. I filed a formal complaint.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of g1 tour package from G1 Tour. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants G1 Tour to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by G1 Tour for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I echo your comments. The guy I spoke to this morning must have been a used car salesmen before because he was a fast talker, never letting me get a word in, but was very quick to ask for my credit card before he could offer me anything at all.

When he told me that I needed to drive to quebec city because that was the only one still open, I said i'll wait until next year. At that point he told me that my gift card will not be valid next year. After some arguing, he advised me that I should call back later because there's nothing left for him to do. The guy was pushy and rude.

Luckily I'm only out 20 bucks.